Things are finally started with Assignment:Nursery around here.
We’ve got the lower portion of the walls and the chair rail completely painted in Behr Cotton Whisper and the first coat of Behr Cornmeal on the upper wall. It was raining and dark when I took the pictures. So here is one with flash and one without, neither of which is quality or all that accurate of the exact color. But you get the idea: yellow and off-white.
All the fabric is now purchased, coming in piecemeal from all over the interwebs. High fives all around for Etsy, eBay, and random online quilt shops! I think I have the layout of the charm squares all figured out for the quilt top. And I’ve finally finished cutting out all 5,769,342 (give or take) little petal guys that go around the edges of the squares. Now let’s just hope that my math is accurate and I’ve adjusted correctly for increasing the pattern’s table topper size to that of a crib quilt.
So, yeah, a ton left to do and only two months (!) left to get it all finished. But we’ll get there. I hope.